May 19th 2018– Barkaritaville Party with Second Chance Pet Rescue. Live music and “Cheeseburgers In Paradise” dinner with ticket admission. Location will be at Honey Creek Landing / Shopping parking area from 5:30pm to 9:00pm . Golf cart shuttle service to and from parking provided by Honey Creek Landing Marina Staff!!
May 20th 2018– Vessel Safety Check. FREE boat safety inspections with the Grand Lake Power Squadron. From 10am-2pm
At 2:00PM on Friday, May 26:
- Grand Lake elevation was 750.93 feet. Daily target elevation for May 26 is 743.67 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) east spillway gate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 4,752 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Five (5) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,422 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 16,174 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 12,970 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 630.77 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- Four units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse, releasing 34,560 cfs of water through generation.
- Inflows into Lake Hdson totaled 16,329 cfs.
As a safety precaution, GRDA will be restricting access to spillway areas below the dams. The GRDA Police Department also reminds the public that it is illegal to enter floodwater discharge.