At 9:30 AM on Tuesday, May 14:
- Grand Lake elevation was 750.10 feet. Daily target elevation for May 14 is 742.87 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) east spillway gate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 1,390 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 14,056 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 15,446 cfs
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 29,360 cfs
- Lake Hudson elevation was 629.14 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation totaled 32,130 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 16,636 cfs.